INSTAGRAM BAN APPEAL
Have you been banned/blocked from shopping my Instagram pages? If so, here is your chance to appeal your ban/block. If you canceled, or didn't pay for an order, and/or repeatedly paid late, YOU MAY NOT RE-APPLY - Don't even send an e-mail. Contempo Crystals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Please e-mail contempocrystals (at) gmail (dot) com (or use the contact page) with ALL of the following information.
- - - - -
- Instagram Name (or previous names you've used) and real name.
- When you think you were banned (or roughly when)
- Explain WHY you were banned. *If you are unsure, please think hard at what MIGHT have caused your ban.* Here are some examples:
- Cancelling Orders or Putting ANY Items Back - you will NOT be approved to come back if you did this. Don't even ask.
- Late Payments (did you ever have to be reminded? Or especially repeatedly late.) If you paid late more than twice, you were definitely blocked and may also NOT even try to come back.
- If you have ever filed a 'chargeback' or filed a complaint against us with PayPal, bank, or credit card, you may never shop with us again. We will cancel any orders you place on the website too.
- Not responding to messages (or 'ghosting') after you've claimed items - this counts as a cancellation. This is one of the WORST things you can do. Especially if you unfollow or block me after. (if you blocked me, you definitely will NOT be allowed to come back).
- Having a poor attitude or being a bad sport about 'losing' items that other people claimed first. Especially if you have tried arguing that you should get it. Or trying to make me switch with someone.
- Breaking any of my posted rules repeatedly and/or you repeatedly ignore posted rules. For example, not asking for specific items on 'bulk items' or asking for additional videos/photos are posted rules. Especially if you were already told not to.
- Did you have a Payment Plan that you defaulted on? Especially if you did not re-start it within the 24 hour requirement from when it defaulted.
- Have you done any of this to OTHER shops? Especially the not paying one.
- Were you asked to read the rules of my pages and continued to ask for things you were not supposed to? Aka things that were clearly answered in the rules and info?
Please note that IF your appeal is overturned, and you are allowed to shop again, you will be held to the HIGHEST standard of the rules going forward. Just because you e-mail does not mean I will respond. I will especially not respond if you fail to READ the above and still try to re-apply if you have done the items that say NOT TO TRY. If you are re-approved I will let you know.
If you try to get around your block by using other accounts, that account will also get blocked.